Mis Insignias Digitales

Mis Redes Sociales

 

Differents maps

30 sept 2024

Throughout my days at UCLA somehow I've gotten used to wondering about cultural, social and personal questions of human behavior.


Last Sunday I went to a women's soccer game on campus. I wanted to soak up the experience.


Who is the public? When someone shouts from the stands, who are they talking to? Do we talk to ourselves all the time? What response do we expect from others if our message is not heard by others?


During the day I invite you to observe who you are talking to and what response you need it. It is probably just the everyday life of a physical body that sustains you with its voice, even though the speech (the narrated script) is solely yours, mine, ours.


I enjoy every speck on a tree leaf and every reflection in a glass. I love the play of light that forms inside the Bruin Plate when the sun goes down and how it mixes with the contrast of the skins and hair of the different Bruins people. I have literally taken seats in several new places.


            I continue to enjoy the exchange of backgrounds and different ages with whom I live on campus (we are all strangers[1] and will be at the end of this experience). We are closer to other cultures every day and paying attention on what ours is like from a distance. China is awakening a lot of curiosity in me and the honesty that I am voluntarily seeing in the eyes of young generations from such a different country.


I have eaten many types of sandwiches in my country and we have traditional breads that make them special but the background, history and the staging along with the atmosphere makes eating one here different than doing it there. I don't like to contradict Plato[2] but sometimes things are much more than the simple concept of an idea. The experience is contained in it.


We will never know how a film is directed at. We can interpret the script but never know the reason why the director chose each shot.

 



[1] (2010) Loving Strangers, Russian Red.

 


Acceda rápidamente a otras entradas sobre UCLA o haga clic aquí para ir a la página principal.



Getting to know Los Angeles

Closeness and distance

Buy space but first coffee. Line starts here
Like a rolling stone

0 comments:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por enviar tu comentario!!

Comenta, vota y comparte todo lo que quieras :)

Gracias por tu visita!!


Vuelve pronto ^^


contador de visitas